Michel house located at the heart of the Old City and has a magical terrace looking out on the old city houses. It also has a view of the Basilica of the Annunciation and the white mosque.
Michel house is situated in one of the most important buildings in Nazareth's old city built by Mr. Tannous Kawar in 1854 who was the first Mayor of Nazareth. The guesthouse is a 5 minute walk from Mary's Well and Christ Church and St Gabriel's Church are located 300-400m away.
Rooms: 8 including AC, private bathroom, fridge, cable TV, tea/coffee station
Facilities: shared kitchen, shared washing machine