Quasr al-Mutran Greek Orthodox Church

Quasr al-Mutran Greek Orthodox Church 
 
The remains of this building are on a mountain top on the Southern-Eastern part of Nazareth. It was built in 1862 by a Russian woman called Maria Kislivia. Next to it was built the summer house of the Greek-Orthodox bishop and his entourage.
The church is abandoned and collapsing now, but remains of wall paintings of the saints can still be found. the church had underwent renovation and the church is open to visitors .
 
Opening hours : by appointment 

map

Contact Information:

Telephone: