Greek Orthodox Diocese

Greek Orthodox Diocese

This is the residency of the Greek-Orthodox Bishop of Nazareth.

The building' located in the old city, was established in 1860 by Bishop Nippon, and 3 years later a church was established there as well.

The building is shaped in a U shape and surrounded with walls like the rest of the convents.

Remains of traditional caves were found under this building, probably from Roman Times.

In addition, this is where the Greek Orthodox community's court of law is located. The nearby square is called "The Bishop Square".

opening hours by appointment

map

Contact Information:

Telephone: 
Opening hours: 
Mon - Sun: 10:00 am-12:00 pm